Theresians is a global ministry founded in the Catholic tradition. We welcome all women who desire to grow spiritually within a Christian community. Theresians pledge support by prayerfully nurturing, affirming, and empowering one another to become the women God intends them to be. By living according to Five Dimensions: Spirituality…Education…Community…Vocation…Ministry…we grow in Gospel values.
Inspired by the prophetic vision of our founder, Msgr. Elwood C. Voss, and the spirit of our founding women, we are committed to the call of Vatican II. Following the example of the missionary heart of our patroness, St. Thérèse of Lisieux, we seek to live according to Gospel values:
- Personal and communal prayer, scripture reflection, and faith sharing (SPIRITUALITY)
- Our call to discipleship by witnessing the Gospel of Jesus in and through the ordinary in our lives (VOCATION)
- Monthly gatherings that enrich, support, and encourage women to grow in holiness (COMMUNITY)
- Continued formation leading to spiritual maturity (EDUCATION)
- Presence and service that exemplify love, compassion, tolerance, understanding, and empathy with the feminine heart and global spirit (MINISTRY)